Established since 2007 by Fernando Simões, ex-military paratrooper and paramotor´s flight intructor certified by Microlight Aircraft Association (BMAA), the power2fly is nowdays a reference for the lovers of paramotor in Portugal.
POWER2FLY trike´s and paramotor´s are designed and build in a modern warehouse with 1000 square meters, especially constructed and with all the conditions to work, as well as to give classes; since 2007 more than 1500 pilot´s have been instructed in our facilities.
In a business where the goal is “extreme safety” the requirement of a meticulous technique are the daily goals of our team, to achieve that we use the most advanced technologies when we made all the parts of the machines we are building, from those we would like to highlight:
– Inox welds and aluminium in TIG
– Up to 5mm laser cut inox acessories
– Aeronauutical Aluminium suspension (7075-T6)
– Inox chassis ( AISI 304 ) with pipe thickness between (Aw6063T6), coated finished (with drying room)
– Rotor protection structure in aluminium pipe (Aw6063T6)
At the same time we have created strategic business partnership in all Europe and North America, as well as specialized and well prepared workers in our designer and building team. Mistakes just can not happen.
Our company exists for our clients satisfaction, flying is a passion and top quality a goal.
Come fly with us